Echo & Alexa Forums

Can't access reminders, alarms in Alexa app on my cell phone

Quadzilla

Can't access reminders, alarms in Alexa app on my cell phone
« on: August 30, 2018, 07:51:59 pm »
Hello everyone,
I own 2 Amazon Echo Dot's, one in my living room and one in my bedroom. I have the Alexa app installed on my tablet and my cell phone, both android devices. The Alexa app has been working fine on both for a while but recently I noticed on the phone I cannot access the Reminders and Alarms menu item. When I start the Alexa app on the cell phone, it seems to start fine but when I tap the menu icon in the upper left-hand corner, and then select reminders and alarms, the reminders and alarms window will open but not be populated, I only see the 3 blinking dots showing the app is working but it just hangs there, I've let it try for as long as 15 minutes but the screen never comes up, always just the 3 blinking lights. All the other menu items work fine and the app works fine on my tablet. It doesn't matter if I have reminders or alarms set on the device or not. It happens both for the dot in the bedroom and living room. Any idea what the problem can be? Thanks.

John Colombo

Re: Can't access reminders, alarms in Alexa app on my cell phone
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 08:12:03 pm »
Hi Friend,
How long has this been going on? I had a similar issue in settings and it cleared up on it's own like in 1 day.
Only one category I could access all the rest and were fine just like your issue. Good luck!