Echo & Alexa Forums

Alexa / Google Home / Lenovo Smart Display

d-right

Alexa / Google Home / Lenovo Smart Display
« on: August 13, 2018, 03:46:16 pm »
I used to use the Alexa, then got a Google Home mini cause I had many problems with my Alexa and it was pretty inconvenient. And then Lenovo launched their smart display with Google Assistant integrated to it, and bought it. And now my mini is connected to the Smart Display. I guess after trying all of the above, my family loves the Lenovo Smart Display the best especially with the built in screen.

https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/smart-display/

What do you guys think? Have you tried all 3? Which suits you the best?

Re: Alexa / Google Home / Lenovo Smart Display
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2018, 04:58:35 pm »
nice joke  :-)

Offline jwlv

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2018, 08:09:36 pm »
Nice shill. If Lenovo wants to send a bit of cash my way, I'll make a forum just for them.

Tell whoever is in charge there that they can send me a private message through the forum.

asianrocker

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2018, 06:17:48 am »
It does seem like the OP WORks for Google and especially Lenovo but if he really is from Asia maybe this AI System work better there since they don't have to do a work around to access all Alexa feature just coz they don't live in US.

Personally though I think it's a waste of money to buy an echo show or any smart display when any tablets or smartphone can do the same if not more.

malliekm

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2018, 11:42:36 pm »
I didn't fall for the Echo Show and I'm not falling for the Lenovo or any other smart display Google comes out with.  The smart speakers were to break away from the display.  We have desktop computers, tablets, laptops and phones if we want a display.