Echo (Alexa) User Forums

When a person is not breathing, permanent brain damage begins after 4 minutes and death in 6 minutes after that. Can you count on help arriving before that time? Learning proper CPR techniques is easy and you can learn it in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.

Remote for Spot?

Remote for Spot?
« on: July 15, 2018, 10:31:06 am »
Does anyone know if there will be a remote added to the spot?

Offline jwlv

Re: Remote for Spot?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2018, 02:16:35 am »
So far I have not seen anything regarding a remote for the Spot. But since it's pretty much just like any other Echo device, I don't see why Amazon wouldn't support it. I don't own a Spot. But just out of curiosity, if you were to go to the Settings of the Spot (from the Alexa app), is there an option to pair/connect a remote?

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2018, 08:44:37 pm »
Nothing in the settings area of the Alexa app on the iPad!

Since the spot I have also got a new show and tried the remote with that and it works but like the spot there does not appear to be a connected remote....?

I think I will play some more, I wonder if it something to do with where I am? The remoteís are not mentioned down here...

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2018, 01:42:57 am »
Nothing in the settings area of the Alexa app on the iPad!

Since the spot I have also got a new show and tried the remote with that and it works but like the spot there does not appear to be a connected remote....?

I think I will play some more, I wonder if it something to do with where I am? The remoteís are not mentioned down here...

In the settings for the show and the spot on the individual deviceís there is a setting for remote control, setup the remote control and hold the play button for 5 seconds or until it says paired and you are good to go. It thinks it is a remote for Amazon tv... I now have all three of them working 😉 and I donít need to use Alexa....