Echo & Alexa Forums

How many echo’s do you have and location?

crocky

How many echo’s do you have and location?
« on: July 15, 2018, 10:28:09 am »
My name is Bob and question is self explanatory.

I have an echo dot that I use in the study second generation, an echo that we use in lounge room second generation and an echo spot that is on the night stand.

I am in Melbourne

dragon123

Re: How many echo’s do you have and location?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2018, 04:00:38 pm »
Dot + fire tv in living room, show in kitchen, dot in bathroom, spot in master bedroom, dot in 'work room', vobot alarm clock in guest bedroom.
Plus a 7" and a 10" alexa-enabled tablet.

In The Netherlands btw.

rcjordan

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2018, 09:06:14 pm »
6 dots 2nd gen.

Rear deck (very wet, windy environment), garage, master bedroom, office, den, kitchen.

Located in coastal NC, US.

fstbusa

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2018, 08:26:11 am »
gen 1 echo in the living room which is a large open space shared with dining room and kitchen.  1 dot in the basement and 1 dot in the garage.

Offline jwlv

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2018, 02:19:41 am »
I have so many I lost count. :)

I also have an Echo Dot in my car that's connected via a mobile WiFi hotspot with the ZTE Mobley on AT&T.

routier1642

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2018, 05:21:30 am »
I have an Echo Plus in the living room, and an Echo in the computer office.
The latter is used mainly for appointments & shopping lists; the former, everything including music.

fstbusa

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2018, 08:33:30 am »
3 dots(basement, garage, and master bath) and a gen 1 echo in the main living space.

malliekm

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2018, 12:16:11 pm »
2 for now.  One on top of the fridge that is used for Amazon delivery notifications and Life360.  One that lives in the "Samoogle" closet and a 3rd Gen on the way.  Price too good to pass up. 7 or 8 GH Minis, 2 original GHs, 3 Google Home Hubs, 2 Chromecasts

Jamd19

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2019, 03:06:50 pm »
2 for now.  One on top of the fridge that is used for Amazon delivery notifications and Life360.  One that lives in the "Samoogle" closet and a 3rd Gen on the way.  Price too good to pass up. 7 or 8 GH Minis, 2 original GHs, 3 Google Home Hubs, 2 Chromecasts

Hi malliekm,  I was reading this feed and I noticed you used your dot for Life360? I'm curious how that works. Would I be able to just ask Alexa where my son is?   

fstbusa

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2019, 08:33:10 am »

Hi malliekm,  I was reading this feed and I noticed you used your dot for Life360? I'm curious how that works. Would I be able to just ask Alexa where my son is?   

I also use Life360.  Yes, you can just ask Alexa to "ask Life360 where xxx is?"  She will typically respond with an address and how long they have been at that address and how long it would take you to get to them or them to get to you.

Jamd19

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2019, 08:48:50 am »
Thanks for the info. Going to check this out.