Echo & Alexa Forums

Awful captcha on this site

mpatnode

Awful captcha on this site
« on: May 16, 2015, 07:48:30 pm »
The awful captcha on this site is killing me.   Please switch it to Google No Captcha.  It's so much easier for real people.

http://googleonlinesecurity.blogspot.com/2014/12/are-you-robot-introducing-no-captcha.html

Offline jwlv

Re: Awful captcha on this site
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 09:45:48 pm »
I believe you only have to deal with the captchas on this site twice; The first time when you signed up, and once again when you make your first post.  You should not have to deal with any captchas after that. If you do, please let me know.

jackbrown

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2015, 02:43:30 pm »
I liked it, and thought the secondary questions were kinda inventive.

Talisman

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2015, 03:16:39 pm »
I only got it twice after I signed up. I can see this site getting hit hard thou with the public release of the echo.

mike091020

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2015, 07:56:09 am »
Really happy that I won't get the stupid questions again.  For a while I thought you all were going down the path of securing what does not need to be secured.  Whew ;-)

ScarlettPhoenix

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2015, 09:37:30 am »
The awful captcha on this site is killing me.   Please switch it to Google No Captcha.  It's so much easier for real people.

http://googleonlinesecurity.blogspot.com/2014/12/are-you-robot-introducing-no-captcha.html

How do you know we're real people?...

Offline jwlv

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2015, 04:19:09 pm »
I've just completed adding the new reCaptcha today.
Most of you won't see the new reCaptcha because EchoTalk has already determined that you're human  ;D

However, if EchoTalk has not determined you are human, you may see something like this: