Echo & Alexa Forums

prime

victorytea

prime
« on: March 05, 2016, 09:14:01 pm »
My ECHO is coming Tuesday and I want things to be in order. When I order Prime , do I have to do anything to make it work i.e. Apps ETC. Paul

stusviews

Re: prime
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2016, 09:54:24 pm »
When you become a Prime member, all benefits are applied automatically.

mike27oct

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2016, 11:11:04 pm »
My ECHO is coming Tuesday and I want things to be in order. When I order Prime , do I have to do anything to make it work i.e. Apps ETC. Paul

Here is an idea, instead of continuing to ask here about Amazon Prime, why not go to the Amazon site and find out about it from the source.  If you need the web address, it is www.amazon.com  They do a great job of selling their Prime service.  All you need to do to make it work is give Amazon the money they want.

Offline jwlv

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2016, 01:47:15 am »
When you activate a new Echo (not a used one), it will come with 1 month of Prime features for free.
That was the way it came when I bought my first Echo. I'm fairly certain that it hasn't changed.

victorytea

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2016, 01:25:02 pm »
Mike, guess I will continue to ask questions. I prefer the expertise and true owners experience of products. If you think I'm being redundant- don't reply.
                                                                                                                                          Paul

mike27oct

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2016, 02:27:14 pm »
Mike, guess I will continue to ask questions. I prefer the expertise and true owners experience of products. If you think I'm being redundant- don't reply.
                                                                                                                                          Paul

Paul, why don't you do BOTH!  Many of your questions about Prime suggest you may not have checked at Amazon about this, and if you haven't, then I just gave you another "prime" source for accurate information and answers.

victorytea

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2016, 09:38:59 pm »
Good idea, I will do more research- Thanks Mike. Paul