Get CPR certified in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.
Echo & Alexa Forums

Pairing a UE Megaboom to an Echo to play at the same time

myoldcheese

Pairing a UE Megaboom to an Echo to play at the same time
« on: June 26, 2018, 04:54:16 pm »
I just bought an Amazon Echo 2nd gen with bluetooth capability. The Echo has a good speaker, but my UE Megaboom is better. Not only that, but I want to put the Echo in my bedroom and the Megaboom in my living room so that all I have to do is turn on my Megaboom when I want music in both rooms. However, it seems that the Echo will only let me play music on either the Echo or the Megaboom, not both. Has anyone figured out how to connect a bluetooth speaker to the echo and have sound come from both devices?

mike27oct

Re: Pairing a UE Megaboom to an Echo to play at the same time
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 01:15:47 am »
Well. you figured out tha the Echo will not play from both at same time.  That's the way it is supposed to work and you didn't even need to read instructions.

asianrocker

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2018, 06:27:23 am »
My Samsung TV has an option to use both speaker from TV and BT speaker at the same time.

I Google this one it's on YouTube. it can be done. Multiple BT devices at the same time. You need an adapter.

The sound will not be in sync though. Someone commented it can be done but it's another adapter again I think so yeah if Samsung can do both speaker work at the same time and In sync I don't know why echo can't. Amazon need to step up their game.

Just remember folks there's always an adapter for 'that'.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 06:36:15 am by asianrocker »

iolinux333

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2018, 01:34:47 am »
Logitech software is terrible and the company is evil. What you are hoping for will NEVER happen.   Logitech will never give ANY added functionality after their marketing pros enticed you to give their shit company your dollars.

You need a come up with a new plan and just move on.

Sorry.