Echo & Alexa User Discussions and Support Forums

When a person is not breathing, permanent brain damage begins after 4 minutes and death in 6 minutes after that. Can you count on help arriving before that time? Learning proper CPR techniques is easy and you can learn it in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.

hue sync

hue sync
« on: June 10, 2018, 11:31:28 am »
I searched this here on the forum. The only one that mentioned it according to my search is me. LOL but I also saw a few people liking this.

So FYI it's now available. I just tried it. you have to setup a few things. mainly on hue app then the PC.

Hue sync is fine I just don't like that most lights especially the color ones are not as bright. I will try again at night to see the real effect.

There's also mimic. I tried it with my tv on the live show I am watching but wow that's a joke. It does not sync at all it basically does a color loop.

Re: hue sync
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2018, 03:34:30 pm »
I am obviously on exploration mode with my hue app. Can't wait to try the geofencing feature. When I get back home tonight I expect my light to turn on automatically.

Only bad bit about it is I have to have my phone with me when I leave the house now. I always leave my phone at home. On 2nd thought it might be a good thing.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 03:37:21 pm by asianrocker »

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2018, 10:53:16 pm »
Well the home/away geo feature is a fail for me. That sucks.  The hue sync is amazing though.

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2018, 08:03:26 pm »
This guy just discovered the awesomeness:

https://youtu.be/2tsmzL_YlDE

I mean I only have 1 lamp and my mind is blown so I can relate to his excitement.

I kind of agree with the 1 commenter that said his mind is blown that they cost too much. LOL ya think?