Echo & Alexa User Discussions and Support Forums

When a person is not breathing, permanent brain damage begins after 4 minutes and death in 6 minutes after that. Can you count on help arriving before that time? Learning proper CPR techniques is easy and you can learn it in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.

Spotify -- Can't find this option!

Spotify -- Can't find this option!
« on: June 01, 2018, 11:11:19 am »
Hello,

I have been searching around the posts and think that I am probably seeing the same issue which is hit by lots of folks here. However, I couldn't figure out what's the steps that could fix the problem correctly.

Here's my issue. I am using Echo Show in Hong Kong with my US Amazon account. Everything works great with Echo Show and my Alexa app. However, I never be able to configure the Echo Show with Spotify account coz I can't find that option in my Alexa app. In the Music & Media setting, I could only see TuneIn but not any other options.

I think it maybe my "Device's Location" or "Device's Time Zone" settings causing this. Currently I configure them both to Hong Kong. Should I change it to US for the Spotify option please? However if I change the location/timezone, the Echo Show is not going to display the time correctly.

Anyone knows how to solve this issue please?

Re: Spotify -- Can't find this option!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2018, 08:50:43 am »
Don't have the show but you might be right on changing location. You can use a widget to show HK time.