Echo & Alexa User Discussions and Support Forums

When a person is not breathing, permanent brain damage begins after 4 minutes and death in 6 minutes after that. Can you count on help arriving before that time? Learning proper CPR techniques is easy and you can learn it in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.

How to tell alexa when you have taken your medication

How to tell alexa when you have taken your medication
« on: May 18, 2018, 11:29:45 am »
How to tell alexa when you have taken your medication so I can ask her when I took them so I don't forget or take them or a double amount?

Offline Laurel

Re: How to tell alexa when you have taken your medication
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 11:39:24 am »
I'm no whiz with the new features, but I just tried "Alexa remember that I took my medication at 8 AM this morning".  Then I asked, "Alexa when did I take my medication?"  Alexa responded, "You told me that I took took my medication at 8 AM this morning".  I think you could refine it more and say more specifics like "I took my aspirin 81 milligrams at 8 AM on May 18th. 

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2018, 11:50:15 am »
I tried what you said and it work but I don't know how to ask her that I took my pain medication at 9 AM this morning?

Offline Laurel

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2018, 02:11:53 pm »
I am having trouble with that too!  Also the concept of how to erase the reminder?  Hopefully one of the tech whiz types will help us please.

Offline kevb

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2018, 03:43:18 pm »
Search the skill list for "medication" or "pill". There are a few listed but none have rave reviews. Perhaps one of those will do what you would like.