Echo & Alexa Forums

Face book have been caught how long befor Amazon get caught?

HomeAuto123

Face book have been caught how long befor Amazon get caught?
« on: April 11, 2018, 03:34:12 pm »
Just my experiance. Since I baught my Alexa Dot I have had serious traffic and problems with my home network. The automation has never realy worked and the functions in Alexa are useless they sometimes work when they feel like but on the whole they never operate at the scheduled time.

I have all kinds of weird behaviour from things going on and off bythemselfs, Alexa listining to conversations, old network settings being re installed by themselfs after i placed the echo dot on a rsitricted network.

What worries me the most is the unsolicted calls i have been reciving from companies based on my network browsing. where did they get the Information from?

Of caorse part of the problem could most likly be to do with the outsourcing Amazon have done for Alexa development. No doubt they got a good deal but how is the outsoucing company makeing there money? Can Amazon realy gurantee that tere is nothing underhand going on?
I am just waiting for Amazon to be called infront of a comitte so I can give my experiance.

Its a shame Alexa could have been a good product but it appears to just have been badly managed.

Just my view.