Echo & Alexa User Discussions and Support Forums

When a person is not breathing, permanent brain damage begins after 4 minutes and death in 6 minutes after that. Can you count on help arriving before that time? Learning proper CPR techniques is easy and you can learn it in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.

Deezer

Deezer
« on: March 05, 2018, 04:01:58 pm »
Looks like a new music service "Deezer" just popped up on Music & Books.  If you click on it it goes straight to Skills.  I wonder if it's just like Tune In and Amazon Music.

Re: Deezer
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2018, 08:45:55 pm »
Looks like you need a paid subscription to use it.  Must not be completely set up because the Skill isn't available.

https://support.deezer.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115005965745-Deezer-on-Amazon-Alexa

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2018, 08:34:52 am »
The skill is now available.  I was able to link my free account without a subscription.  But the service seems to be still unavailable.

Online Laurel

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 01:17:18 pm »
I enabled Deezer in skills and signed up for it.  Right now I am able to play Deezer The Flow (play list selected by me based on genres), but I think this is  15 day free trial only.  Very nice music indeed.  I may be tempted to sign up but $9.99 a month seems pricey.