Echo & Alexa Forums

Echo Playlists

fuzzycat

Echo Playlists
« on: February 16, 2018, 12:24:04 pm »
Can I create a playlist on my Echo?

I have just found out that I can only access music on my Echo with the 3.99 Unlimited plan, ie, it will cost more the access music on my Mac.  I don't want to pay more as the speakers on my Mac are rubbish, but it was good to create playlists which I can no longer do. 

This being the case, can I create playlists just using my echo as I can no longer do this on my Mac?

thanks

AlexaEcho

Re: Echo Playlists
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2018, 02:27:47 pm »
I create my Amazon playlists in the on the Amazon Music website: music.amazon.co.uk

fuzzycat

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2018, 02:50:42 pm »
So why does it work today when it wouldn't the other day!  It must be me.  So grateful that this works.  You're a star.

fuzzycat

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2018, 08:46:03 am »
I stated that the website you gave me (which must be the same site I used) allowed me to create playlists.  Well, it did on 2 separate occasions as a test, and only by adding the one song.  I have returned since and it does not work.  Any ideas?  I presume Amazon just won't let me create playlists until I upgrade from 3.99 to 7.99, and thats a big swizz.  I don't want or need to LISTEN to my playlists on both my echo and MacBook air, because my MacBook speakers are useless.  I want to create them on my MacBook but listen to them on my echo.  Listening to one song at a time is a pain and just not worth even the 3.99.