Echo & Alexa Forums

Calendar- Could not retrieve calendar settings

chriscm

Calendar- Could not retrieve calendar settings
« on: February 11, 2018, 01:28:16 pm »
Hi, I'm new here and hoping this forum may be of more use than Amazon (as they haven't been too helpful).

On the Alexa app I am trying to link a calendar. I click on settings and then calendar but no calendar options are showing. It just says 'Could not retrieve calendar settings please try later'. It has been doing this for a few days.

I've tried it on iPhone, iPad, laptop and it says same on each device. I've deleted and reinstalled the app, deregistered and re-registered each echo device and still says same thing.

It's weird it doesn't even ask what type of calendar I would like to add which makes me think there is something broken in the app

Your help appreciated.

Mikeypaw

Re: Calendar- Could not retrieve calendar settings
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2018, 11:23:11 pm »
Hi, I'm new here and hoping this forum may be of more use than Amazon (as they haven't been too helpful).

On the Alexa app I am trying to link a calendar. I click on settings and then calendar but no calendar options are showing. It just says 'Could not retrieve calendar settings please try later'. It has been doing this for a few days.

I've tried it on iPhone, iPad, laptop and it says same on each device. I've deleted and reinstalled the app, deregistered and re-registered each echo device and still says same thing.

It's weird it doesn't even ask what type of calendar I would like to add which makes me think there is something broken in the app

Your help appreciated.

I am having the exact same problem. My calendar was working and now it isn’t and I am getting the same error message in the settings