Echo & Alexa Forums

Echo now supports Uber via Skill

litfoo

Echo now supports Uber via Skill
« on: February 05, 2016, 02:10:12 pm »

mike27oct

Re: Echo now supports Uber via Skill
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 02:45:28 pm »
We all get the same Echo announcements you do.

litfoo

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2016, 04:05:04 am »
We all get the same Echo announcements you do.

Is your comment helpful or necessary?

There are many people around the world who are not getting these emails that may be interested

mike27oct

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2016, 03:13:31 pm »
I kind of wondered same about yours.  Anyone who has an Echo has the Echo app.  The announcements fill the app's Home page about most all new features. Also, Echos are only currently sold in the US, and not "around the world".  Who knows, you might be an Uber driver promoting the service.

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2016, 03:34:24 pm »
I kind of wondered same about yours.  Anyone who has an Echo has the Echo app.  The announcements fill the app's Home page about most all new features. Also, Echos are only currently sold in the US, and not "around the world".  Who knows, you might be an Uber driver promoting the service.

he must be a spotify user too since he also posted about it in that thread too.  What is it with you?  You are turning into a troll by flaming different posts?  or are you upset you did not post them first?

mike27oct

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2016, 12:38:44 am »
None of the above.  I come here to learn from and help others, and when someone posts something most all of us with an Echo saw in an Amazon newsletter, email, or plastered on Home page of Alexa app, it appeared a bit redundant and unnecessary to copy and paste from the newsletter and post it again.  I can read, you can read -- we all can read from the many ways Amazon bombards us with news about Alexa's newest features.

You imply a good point to consider; I can just ignore posts like that one, and in future I will.  Over and out.  On to next topic.