Echo & Alexa User Discussions and Support Forums

When a person is not breathing, permanent brain damage begins after 4 minutes and death in 6 minutes after that. Can you count on help arriving before that time? Learning proper CPR techniques is easy and you can learn it in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.

Scenes need update ASAP

Scenes need update ASAP
« on: January 11, 2018, 05:30:07 pm »
I feel Amazon devs and hue people are reading this. Hopefully. I just want to let you guys know. While I am very happy you did put the colorloop scene in Alexa app. It is glitching. Literally. Before I found out about this which was yesterday, I was using huegasm.

Colorloop is working flawlessly on this 3rd party app. When I use colorloop scene from alexa app (which actually for some reason saying colorloop scene command is not working. I had to use a routine for this scene to work), my bulb is glitching before and after changing colors in the bulb?

I KNOW the bulb is not the culprit coz like I said huegasm app work flawlessly no bulb glitching. So hopefully Amazon and Hue devs will correct this. Or I will go back to huegasm which I already deleted. I also deleted my hue app so I am just using Alexa app for my hue lights.

Re: Scenes need update ASAP
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 07:00:42 pm »
I have yet to find a good color loop.  I lost count the number I tried. 

Re: Scenes need update ASAP
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 07:42:31 am »
I don't get your post. What do you mean? Any color loop basically makes a live rainbow in your room. Do you mean like voice command it? Coz I don't voice command huegasm. I use my fingers like a Neanderthal to control the app.

This alexa colorloop scene  voice commands it but like I said it glitches the bulb. I would prefer a Neanderthal way anytime as long as it runs smooth.