Echo & Alexa Forums

Echo Mount FREE!

atbrld

Echo Mount FREE!
« on: January 27, 2016, 11:47:48 am »
ECHO MOUNT FREE FOR UNBIASED REVIEW!

Go Check out the Amazon Echo Mount on Amazon.com! Seriously this is a really cool product I came up with myself, so I'm just trying to do a little promotion to get people interested. Feel free to buy the mount, and if you do so please leave us an honest review. I'd love y'alls feedback!

The Amazon Echo Mount from Computer Bracket Solutions is the Original Amazon Echo Mount! The Echo Mount comes with a 3M Command Strip and Screws for different applications and mounting functionalities. The Amazon Echo Mount is an Original product with endless capabilities. Check out the link below!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015QES498?keywords=Amazon%20Echo%20mount&qid=1453912746&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

For those who would like to receive this Amazon Echo Mount FOR FREE in exchange for an unbiased positive or negative review, please contact me at cbscustomerreviews@gmail.com. Customer Feedback is Highly Appreciated! We will send you the Echo Mount FREE of charge, and all we ask in return is your review of the product on Amazon.com!

Please review Amazon Review Guidelines below.... Thank You
"If you offer a free or discounted product in exchange for a review, you must clearly state that you welcome both positive and negative feedback. If you receive a free or discounted product in exchange for your review, you must clearly and conspicuously disclose that fact." - Amazon.com