Echo & Alexa User Discussions and Support Forums

When a person is not breathing, permanent brain damage begins after 4 minutes and death in 6 minutes after that. Can you count on help arriving before that time? Learning proper CPR techniques is easy and you can learn it in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.

Echo show Security Problem

Echo show Security Problem
« on: January 05, 2018, 12:42:15 pm »
I have a concern with my Echo Show security. Yesterday I had a home network router problem that caused my wireless network to drop out a number of times. I downloaded new firmware for my router and then logged in to the router interface on my desktop computer. I got the router and network up and running again after few hours. While doing that my Alexa devices lost and made wireless connections a few times.

When I finished, I looked at the Alexa Show screen and it had a mirror image of my computer screen with the login page of my router interface complete with user and password information.  I wish I thought to take a picture of it but I didn't. When I touched the screen the image went away. I can't find a way to see the Show's display history and I haven't been able to recreate the issue. I reported it to amazon, but they said they need to research it.

I check my amazon Prime photos to see if there was any way I accidentally took a screenshot of the login. nothing there.

any ideas whats up as this is very disturbing? At this point I'm plugging the show until I understand what happened.