Get CPR certified in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.
Echo & Alexa Forums

I launched a speaker case company and would love your support! :)

echoenthusiast

Hey guys!

I recently launched a speaker case company on Kickstarter and would love your support. The idea is that many of us own these amazing gadgets that produce great sound and have awesome tech, but they lack personality and taste.

My cases are meant to give our speakers a facelift and allow those who are interested in design to have free reign in their homes!

http://e.fnd.to/caseysound

Offline jwlv

Re: I launched a speaker case company and would love your support! :)
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 01:10:19 am »
You are on the verge of being banned. First you came on here saying you found a great speaker case for the Amazon Echo on Kickstarter. You spammed that several times in multiple messages. Now you are saying you started the Kickstarter campaign and that you'd love support from other members. That's great and all. If you were forthcoming and stated the truth from the beginning then all is well. I and the other moderators have no problems with self promotion or anyone making money from a great idea. If you made something fantastic and you think other people would like it too, by all means share the info with all of us. When you start out by introducing a new product as if you are an unrelated third party, I do have a problem with that. Some things like that might fly under the radar and nobody notices. But since you spammed it several times, you put a sign on yourself saying "ban me!" It's unprofessional and unbecoming of an honest business owner. Instead, if you did things the proper and professional way, you may have even received an endorsement from this website. I'm not here to give you an education on business ethics. I just run this forum with the members best interest in mind.

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 07:02:37 am »
All users should realize getting baned on this forum can result in you being blacklisted from several forums world wide.
@jwlv
Your much more lenient then many administrators would be.

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2018, 07:35:52 am »
Even itht the Spamming process thingy going on here... that's a neat looking "case"...

HOWEVER... 100 bucks for what appears to be a 30-40 dollar bit seems pretty excessive. Just my $.02 worth...
2 Echo Dots 2nd gen
2 echo dots gen 3 (no clock) -2 Echo Dot 3rd gen with Clock
1 echo dot Gen 4 with clock
1 Echo Spot
4 10" Fire Tablets
1 15' Echo show
23 Hue Lights 1 Hue bridge - 1 Amazon Smart plug outlet
One Ring Doorbell Pro
4 cell phones with Alexa app installed!
You should see My Apple Device List!