Echo & Alexa User Discussions and Support Forums

When a person is not breathing, permanent brain damage begins after 4 minutes and death in 6 minutes after that. Can you count on help arriving before that time? Learning proper CPR techniques is easy and you can learn it in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.

Adding a second phone number for Echo to call

Adding a second phone number for Echo to call
« on: December 27, 2015, 11:43:30 pm »
Ok, so technically this isn't exactly Echo but.. I have IFTT set up where when Echo has a timer or alarm go off, it calls me and sends me a text message. Of course my account is set up with my phone number so this is pretty simple. However I want to add my wifes phone to this, so I can say "call wifes phone" if she loses it, or find wifes phone, whatever. Anyone have a solution to do this? Is there a way to have it call a different number other than my own? Again, sorry if this isn't the proper place to ask. TIA!

+tek

Re: Adding a second phone number for Echo to call
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 08:33:12 am »
I actually had the same question/concern just yesterday.... figured I would try and see if the echo would "sync" or allow 2 ifttt accounts and yes it does... I have my own account with my phone number and made my wife an account with her number and I can get the echo to call both phones using different phrases.