Get CPR certified in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.
Echo & Alexa Forums

Echo spot may not arrive for Christmas

Re: Echo spot may not arrive for Christmas
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 03:43:23 am »
thats too bad.  that was the only new echo I was considering. 

k9kids

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 07:37:28 am »
Mine was originally scheduled to arrive on 12/13/17. Received an email yesterday that the new delivery date was 12/25/17.

This morning I received a new email with a "good news" message that now it is scheduled to arrive on 12/19/17.

Am I supposed to say thank you for that???

Similar issue I had receiving my new 2nd Gen walnut Echo. Scheduled for 11/8/17 via Amazon delivery service. Received an out for delivery text message. Waited all day... Nada!

New notification at 9:30pm that delivery was now 11/8-11/10. I called customer service and they were no help. Unable to tell me when it would be delivered and that on 11/11/17 I could cancel the order and request a new unit be shipped.

Yesterday at 2:30pm the UPS truck rolls up and delivers my product. Yes, UPS, not Amazon delivery service.

Very frustrating. There are clearly issues with their logistics department... And it isn't even the holiday season yet.

Amazon might be getting too big for their britches.

malliekm

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 11:44:28 am »
Mine was originally scheduled to arrive on 12/13/17. Received an email yesterday that the new delivery date was 12/25/17.

This morning I received a new email with a "good news" message that now it is scheduled to arrive on 12/19/17.

Am I supposed to say thank you for that???

Similar issue I had receiving my new 2nd Gen walnut Echo. Scheduled for 11/8/17 via Amazon delivery service. Received an out for delivery text message. Waited all day... Nada!

New notification at 9:30pm that delivery was now 11/8-11/10. I called customer service and they were no help. Unable to tell me when it would be delivered and that on 11/11/17 I could cancel the order and request a new unit be shipped.

Yesterday at 2:30pm the UPS truck rolls up and delivers my product. Yes, UPS, not Amazon delivery service.

Very frustrating. There are clearly issues with their logistics department... And it isn't even the holiday season yet.

I've been thinking that for quite some time now.
This same scenario happened to me last Christmas with the Dots.
I love the looks and the clock function of the Spot but have decided against it.