Echo & Alexa User Discussions and Support Forums

When a person is not breathing, permanent brain damage begins after 4 minutes and death in 6 minutes after that. Can you count on help arriving before that time? Learning proper CPR techniques is easy and you can learn it in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.

Echo says "Pandora is not currently available in your region"

Echo says "Pandora is not currently available in your region"
« on: September 22, 2017, 11:08:25 pm »
I have never received this answer from Alexa. For the last 6 months, I have been happily listening to Pandora when I have asked Alexa to play it. Pandora is my default music player on the app. Now today, I cannot get Alexa to play Pandora. However, I can play Pandora IF I open the app and play it from there. What happened? I have not touched the app to change anything on Alexa for 5 months! This is getting frustrating! Help?

Any other questions or orders to Alexia gets prompt responses.

I live in the suburbs, not someplace far away from the city.

Re: Echo says "Pandora is not currently available in your region"
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 01:10:29 am »
Wow, no one person can help with this problem? Its been running fine up until 4 days ago. I use it to play Pandora, now it wont start if I use a verbal command to start, but if I use the app and start pandora manually that way, it works fine.  Whats wrong??!?

Offline Jerome

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2017, 03:00:59 am »
Hi Rykarn,
Do you live in the US where Pandora is officially available ? (just to clarify the context)
I live in France (where it's not) and created a Pandora account through a US VPN and I've been using it vocally on my Echo with no problem for almost a year.
Have you tried unlinking your Pandora account then relinking it to Echo ? Reset your Echo ?
1 Echo (1st gen) - 2 Echo Dots (2nd gen) - 2 Echo Dots (3rd gen) - 1 Echo Show 5 - 1 Google Home Mini | in France

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2017, 02:49:46 pm »
I had the exact same problem. Contacted Amazon support. Solution is:
1) Factory reset the Echo with a paper clip in the tiny hole in the bottom for 12 seconds.
2) Go to your Alexia app and select setup and then add the new (actually reset) device.