Echo & Alexa User Discussions and Support Forums

When a person is not breathing, permanent brain damage begins after 4 minutes and death in 6 minutes after that. Can you count on help arriving before that time? Learning proper CPR techniques is easy and you can learn it in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.

recurring reminders please!

recurring reminders please!
« on: September 15, 2017, 10:49:22 am »
Hello all I'm new to the forum I just got the echo about a month or so ago I do like it but I'm very frustrated that you can't have recurring reminders why the heck not? I want the echo to remind me every day at 7am and 7pm to give my dog her pill. I want it to remind me every night at 8PM to turn the porch light I like that it talks to you I don't want alarms going off all day and me having to check what time it is to guess what the heck I set that alarm for.

Is this functionality possible it sure would seem so can some make a skill to do this?

Re: recurring reminders please!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 12:02:30 pm »
I agree, it should be a given to set a recurring reminder.  It's the whole point of being reminded, so we don't forget daily tasks. I hope this will be added shortly and I'm a little surprised that more people are not commenting on this lack of feature.

Re: recurring reminders please!
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2017, 12:40:28 pm »
I don't understand why they didn't implement it when they introduced reminders.  How much harder could it  have been? 
Google Home just introduced single and recurring reminders.