Echo & Alexa User Discussions and Support Forums

When a person is not breathing, permanent brain damage begins after 4 minutes and death in 6 minutes after that. Can you count on help arriving before that time? Learning proper CPR techniques is easy and you can learn it in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.

Multiple Echoes

kmitchel

Multiple Echoes
« on: November 23, 2015, 01:35:29 pm »
I currently have 3 Echoes in my home with 2 different profiles, but when I go into each profile's settings for "Connected Home", the different profiles discover a different number of devices. Does anyone know how to sync the profiles so they reflect the same devices and groups?

Offline jwlv

Re: Multiple Echoes
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2015, 03:52:29 pm »
I also have 3 Echoes but they all use the same profile. It would appear that within the same profile, all the Echoes share all of the connected devices among them. When using a second profile, nothing is shared with the first profile.

Finding connected devices is hit or miss. I have 13 connected devices and Echo can find them all sometimes, and sometimes it would only find less than 10 of them. I don't know what causes this. And the only fix I know is to keep trying until Echo finds them all.