Echo & Alexa Forums

Display camera on Echo show 10

Display camera on Echo show 10
« on: April 28, 2022, 02:27:30 am »
Does anyone know why my echo show does this?

If I ask Alexa to show my front door camera, it will either display it using the full screen which is great, or more often than not display it as a 70x20mm box in the top left-hand corner of the screen, which can hardly be seen.

I set up a routine to automatically display the camera when someone rings the bell and it does exactly the same thing.

This is my second echo show now and like the first, I am starting to think I need to return it and go with something else.

Re: Display camera on Echo show 10
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2022, 06:23:04 pm »
Does anyone know why my echo show does this?

If I ask Alexa to show my front door camera, it will either display it using the full screen which is great, or more often than not display it as a 70x20mm box in the top left-hand corner of the screen, which can hardly be seen.

I set up a routine to automatically display the camera when someone rings the bell and it does exactly the same thing.

This is my second echo show now and like the first, I am starting to think I need to return it and go with something else.

or you need to learn how to set it up properly :-) bottom right of the camera view is where you can go full screen.   just tap it.   it should remember the last setting the next time the camera is viewed.