Echo & Alexa User Discussions and Support Forums

When a person is not breathing, permanent brain damage begins after 4 minutes and death in 6 minutes after that. Can you count on help arriving before that time? Learning proper CPR techniques is easy and you can learn it in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.

Volume problem with downloaded podcasts

Volume problem with downloaded podcasts
« on: July 22, 2017, 05:38:52 pm »
I often download podcasts into my iPad and later play them through my full-sized Echo....no problem at all.  BUT!!!!

Just tried play a podcast from the same iPad through my Echo Dot, and there it is virtually inaudible.  Yet anything else done with the same Dot has a volume level that is fine.   I even tried changed the Dot volume to level 10 and cranked the speaker level up to the highest possible setting, and then I could barely hear the podcast.  (In fact, I wondered if the Dot or speaker was not working, so I simply asked Alexa (Dot) what time it was and nearly bot blown across the room with an incredibly loud response!)

Any ideas about what could be amiss and/or whether I can fix the problem?  (And, yet, it still works fine if I try playing the same podcast with the same iPad through my full-fledged Echo.)