Echo & Alexa Forums

Old calendar events

dbaile

Old calendar events
« on: July 05, 2017, 05:50:20 pm »
Okay this is a strange one and I have been unable to solve. After connecting my Alexa to my Apple iCloud calendar it works great with one exception. There are two former weekly calendar events from long ago that Alexa believes are active. Both were invites from someone else but neither show up on my computer's calendar or on iCloud calendars. One of them dates to more than a year ago and I thought were long cancelled. Since they don't show up anywhere else, how can I delete them?

malliekm

Re: Old calendar events
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2017, 05:57:39 pm »
Maybe all you can do is wait for them to scroll past the time Alexa "sees" them. 

dbaile

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2017, 06:05:39 pm »
Yes. But I have an Alexa show and they keep popping up on the screen. It's just annoying.

StevenR

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2017, 01:36:12 am »
If you have iCloud email as well have you tried looking in there? If they are invited which you never accepted they may be in your mailbox but not actually appearing in your calendar.

Rescue2

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2019, 11:55:59 am »
My Echo stopped playing all music over two months ago. Unplugging and resetting has no effect. Amazon tech support is worthless.  They keep telling me that they are 'working' on the issue but nothing gets done. It is not a network problem because Alexa works from both of my Kindles, my laptop, and my phone. Music plays on all of them whether I use 5G or 2.4. Needless to say the next device that I buy, if I do, will not be from Amazon.