Get CPR certified in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.
Echo & Alexa Forums

Google Home on Sale Everywhere for $99

malliekm

Google Home on Sale Everywhere for $99
« on: July 10, 2017, 08:10:37 am »
Maybe they're gearing up for the Echo family to go on sale for Prime Day?

Offline jwlv

Re: Google Home on Sale Everywhere for $99
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 08:52:30 am »
Google thru eBay has the Google Home + Chromecast (2nd gen) for $99.99. I'm very tempted to buy one.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/222571438996

If Amazon doesn't get Fire TV working with Echo soon, I'm afraid a lot of people are going to jump over to Google.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 08:55:14 am by jwlv »

malliekm

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 09:20:33 am »
What are you waiting on!?  $100 for a GH and a Chromecast, FREE shipping and NO tax.  Looks like a reputable seller with good feedback.  Just do it ;)
I don't need another GH and have 2 Chromecasts I can't use. 

mike27oct

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 01:25:53 pm »
Best deal ever. Wife will chew me out, but I did it.  There will be sales tax if Google has a presence in your state.  All it takes is a Google store, office, facility or data farm present.  I paid sales tax of $10+

BTW, I sent Google Feedback yesterday about both the Home and Chromecast crashing when casting to either sometimes.  Once again, the Home's server was down again late last night.  Other than these issues, they are fine products.  ;)

I want a Home for our upstairs bedroom because the gen1 Dot in there sounds awful playing music, and a Chromecast to travel with.

malliekm

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2017, 03:02:15 pm »
Well darn, I didn't even see that it was a Google listing.  Still a good deal. Spent $100 on makeup Saturday so I guess it's a good thing I don't want another one  ::)

asianrocker

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2017, 07:33:07 am »
Maybe they're gearing up for the Echo family to go on sale for Prime Day?

Echo is on sale for $89. I originally bought mine for $149 on mall of america best buy, almost a month now. Saw this, so I rush to my nearest best buy and they adjusted the price!! So I got my echo I own  almost a month now for the prime day price! Winning!  ;D