Echo & Alexa Forums

So What Do You Think of "Prime Wardrobe"? Prime Members Only

malliekm

No payment upfront.  Clothes arrive at your house and you have 7 days to keep or return.  The more you keep, the bigger the discount.  Returns are free also. 

Offline jwlv

Re: So What Do You Think of "Prime Wardrobe"? Prime Members Only
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 05:14:36 pm »
That sounds like a recent Shark Tank episode I watched. The entrepreneur pitched an apparel business where they send customers various items and they can keep it or send it back. And the more they keep the greater the discount. I guess Amazon took that idea and blew them out of the water.

malliekm

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 06:07:05 pm »
Shark Tank is one of my FAV shows!  And now that you mentioned it, I remember that pitch.

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2017, 06:27:34 pm »
I wonder if members will use it as a rental place.  order something for a party, then return it,  money never changes hands.  I also wonder if it also means amazon will be selling a lot of used clothes.

mike27oct

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2017, 09:33:17 pm »
>>>   I wonder if members will use it as a rental place.
Probably will.

In the heyday of big DVD sales at Costco, someone told me they returned every DVD to Costco after they watched it, and told Costco they didn't like it!  I cudda killed them, and it was because of people like them why Costco changed their liberal return policies.