Echo & Alexa Forums

Woot Woot! Dot Lowest Price Since Last Year!

malliekm

Woot Woot! Dot Lowest Price Since Last Year!
« on: May 24, 2017, 05:26:00 pm »
$39.99 and if you need to pay it out, $8/month for 5 months.  Wonder if I could sneak another one in the house ;)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B015TJD0Y4/ref=twister_B01K8B8YA8?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Re: Woot Woot! Dot Lowest Price Since Last Year!
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 10:16:50 pm »
Shoot Ya! I bought 2 more... One for me, and one for my Wife's Brother (His birthday today)... Also a Wheelchair bound Fella... He's a Star Trek fan Big time too, so . this is gonna rock his world! Others will have to buy him light bulbs and AV stuff... but he's tech savvy so all I have to do is get him started... he can do the rest for sure.

I don't know if there will ever be another product that gives so much to some people. This is one of the biggest tools I have seen for people with disabilities since the seeing eye dog! My Uncle (Who died 3 years ago) would have had a ball with the voice command stuff too... he was completely blind and could have used the extra help with certain things Such as calling for UBER rides and stuff... Ordering pizza would have been cool too, I bet. (I don't do any voice purchasing... That part scares me a little bit... Maybe one day I'll feel more secure with it)
2 Echo Dots 2nd gen
2 echo dots gen 3 (no clock) -2 Echo Dot 3rd gen with Clock
1 echo dot Gen 4 with clock
1 Echo Spot
4 10" Fire Tablets
1 15' Echo show
23 Hue Lights 1 Hue bridge - 1 Amazon Smart plug outlet
One Ring Doorbell Pro
4 cell phones with Alexa app installed!
You should see My Apple Device List!

malliekm

Re: Woot Woot! Dot Lowest Price Since Last Year!
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 12:08:39 am »
I really don't need another one but I thought I'd buy one to put up in case one bites the dust.  But with the way this technology is going, it may be obsolete in a year or two.  Glad you and your bil were able to take advantage of the sale!