Echo & Alexa Forums

Amazon Kindle issues for the 7th time

eclipse135

Amazon Kindle issues for the 7th time
« on: May 08, 2017, 08:09:59 am »
Hello guys. I'm sorry, maybe it's not the right place, but I don't know the right place to have any assistance.
So, I bought Amazon Kindle Paperwhite from here: https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B017DOUYX8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
The first that came had a dead pixel, or well it's a bright pixel when I turn on the brightness, so it's always white, even when it should show black point, I asked for replacement, second one had also the same issue... third, fourth also... so far today I picked the 7th kindle... and guess what? Ye, same problem. It's pretty bad, because this kindle was a gift for 23th of April... today is 6th of May and I still without a good product.
When I contact the support they say that all they can do is make a replacement, but as it seems it doesn't work. Maybe it's a problem of warehouse or the series...
Is there any way to fix the problem? I need an eReader, I'm out of budget to buy a voyager, as there are 50 euros of diference in price... But the Paperwhite seem to don't work correctly with all this replacements...

mike27oct

Re: Amazon Kindle issues for the 7th time
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2017, 12:51:28 pm »
Yes, you are in the wrong place; this is a user forum for Amazon Alexa devices, and not "everything Amazon". You need to work directly with Amazon.  Also, FYI, I am sure the tolerances for these devices allow for one dead pixel, so perhaps after seven exchanges this has become apparent to you. Just work with Amazon on this or find a Kindle user group; I am sure there is one at Amazon website..