Echo & Alexa Forums

a song came on i forgot to ask what it was now i need help finding it

awsomeore1

i was listening to one of the happiest songs ever, the only lyricni remember goes like this as the most repeated one: "your ____ loooooove". the history thing is rediculous it wont let me see any of the songs that were played only the stations, and if i can find the song history please tell me. possible stations it was on: ed sheeran prime station, ellie goulding prime station, top pop prime station, house prime station, help thanks

mike27oct

You could have looked in Alexa app for what what playing. (NOT in the history file.) Maybe you still can.  Good luck!

awsomeore1

You could have looked in Alexa app for what what playing. (NOT in the history file.) Maybe you still can.  Good luck!

what do i press, whats the steps?

mike27oct

Go to now Playing
Select the device playing the music last
Now, tap on history there to look down the now playing list

awsomeore1

Go to now Playing
Select the device playing the music last
Now, tap on history there to look down the now playing list

theres just a bunch of stations, and the only songs there arent it

mike27oct

Unless a station posts nameS of tracks (not all do) you are out of luck. 

awsomeore1

Unless a station posts nameS of tracks (not all do) you are out of luck.

yeah man thats it some of them didnt name the tracks well thanks for your replies ill find that song one day i know it

malliekm

Hopefully you'll be able to remember a little bit more of the lyrics.  Then all you have to do is ask Alexa, "what's the song that goes like "your love has lifted me higher than I've ever been lifted before..."  This particular song is by Rita Coolidge and I'm sure not the one you're looking for ;)