Get CPR certified in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.
Echo & Alexa Forums

I put my dot on the ceiling with Amp and speakers

richardsayce

Re: I put my dot on the ceiling with Amp and speakers
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2017, 05:13:34 pm »
Hi Mike.
Thank you for your input.
I would like to contradict your critisism if I may.
Firstly, reseting is not an issue for me as i can easily get to my consumer unit to easily reset power to the unit. I am afarid I dont know how easy this is where you live but for me it is as easy as turning on and turing off a light switch.
Secondly, I have always adjusted my echo volume by voice or with the app. I have never used the physical buttoms on the echo.
For you having the echo sitting on furniture with the lead hanging about may be fine. But I did not like the echo being on my mantle piece with a lead attached to it. I am of the firm opinion that everyone is entitled to their opinion. However you are simply wrong. lol. Just a joke.
Cheers Richard
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 08:19:27 am by richardsayce »

mike27oct

Re: I put my dot on the ceiling with Amp and speakers
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2017, 08:22:54 pm »
I am not "wrong" or "right", but I do have a preference.  (Notice I did not say I have an opinion.)  Personally, I have better things to do than hang Dots from my ceiling.  If you want to do this, that is just fine, and BTW, you are not the only person to want to put Dots and Echos on a wall or ceiling.  This has been going on since the gizmos came out.