Echo & Alexa Forums

►►► Alexa: New PC Integration ◄◄◄

Jez

►►► Alexa: New PC Integration ◄◄◄
« on: March 20, 2017, 02:40:24 pm »
I've been working on integration between Echo's & Dots to PC's along with finding ways to communicate in many different ways across your home network to any device that has a browser ... Not SKILLS just something that stays on your home network so is completely private. You can try this for FREE yourself.

► Alexa performs searches across any number of searchable websites simultaneously. 'Alexa Who sang River deep mountain high' might return with YouTube of that artist and a slideshow of images of the artist from Bing, you configure it.

► Add any number of your own 'Phrases' and direct the result to any monitor, PC, Tablet in your house without installing anything on other devices.

► Direct content to any screen but only if the question was asked from a specific Echo or Dot

► Launch any number of PC applications using Alexa, group your applications into a common phrase e.g. 'Alexa Banking' can open Excel, Your downloads folder, Calculator all from the one command.

► Position Built in browsers and PC applications wherever you want to on screen and they will launch to that size and position.

► Shut down your monitors with 'Alexa Screensaver' or 'Alexa Sleep' without reaching for a mouse or keyboard.

► Open source web server means you can create your own HTML files to launch locally or on line. Control local music collections, fire off batch files, it really is endless and private to you on your own network.

www.addtopad.com You can download free of charge, I will not start charging for this application until I have several hundred downloads and everyone's happy. Check out the 'Instructions' button on the website to see how incredibly easy this is to set up. No payment or card details are required for download. Just use it and give feedback.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 01:48:48 pm by Jez »

Ax

Re: ►►► Alexa: New PC Integration ◄◄◄
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 03:45:55 pm »
Hi jez,
           Have you any code to control kodi through Alexa?
Thank you for your new program. I think when you finalise your program a one off payment would suit most people.
      Please reply

Jez

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2017, 10:45:46 am »
Certainly something I want to look in to. The next release should include,
► Remove log in screen unless new user
► Remove nag screen when you move off the history page in the app
► Add TTS (Text to speech) to allow triggered speech
► Add 'Parameters' with application launch, EventGhost etc.
► Multiple tabs in webserver output
► LightwaveRF direct control without going through the cloud

Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel so that you're automatically notified of next video release.

Jez.

iolinux333

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2017, 10:51:04 pm »
Only works on Windows, not OSX?

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2017, 06:41:47 am »
and what about those of us who run linux?

asianrocker

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2017, 01:36:00 pm »
Certainly something I want to look in to. The next release should include,
► Remove log in screen unless new user
► Remove nag screen when you move off the history page in the app
► Add TTS (Text to speech) to allow triggered speech
► Add 'Parameters' with application launch, EventGhost etc.
► Multiple tabs in webserver output
► LightwaveRF direct control without going through the cloud

Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel so that you're automatically notified of next video release.

Jez.

I edited it to open kodi. Cortana can open all my windows app. I have a mic but it sucks so this will do. I would really appreciate it if you can tell me how to control kodi through this like play, change channel.

I definitely will play with this though. Easy enough to edit. Though when I first edit the google address from uk to US, it gave me error. But was able to fix it. 

Eventhough it is opening kodi for me. Alexa is also telling me she can't find it. LOL.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 01:38:57 pm by asianrocker »