Get CPR certified in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.
Echo & Alexa Forums

Dot is on sale

k9kids

Dot is on sale
« on: April 13, 2017, 06:45:21 am »
Amazon’s teeny tiny Echo Dot speaker is the cheapest way to get Alexa, the ground-breaking virtual personal assistant that’s currently taking the world by storm. At $49.99, it’s $130 less than the original Amazon Echo, and $90 less than the portable Amazon Tap. Every so often, however, Amazon holds a sale that makes the Dot even more affordable, and one such sale just kicked off today. Buy three Echo Dots in any color and use the coupon code DOT3PACK at checkout, and you’ll save $20 on your order. That drops the price of each Echo Dot to just over $43, which is a killer deal, and the code will only work through the end of the day on April 25th.

Also, if you want to turn one or all of your Echo Dots into portable Alexa speakers that don’t have to be plugged in, definitely check out the the Fremo Evo.

CChamp

Re: Dot is on sale
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 10:53:14 am »
Not sure but I think they ran this same sale last month. Are they running it again so soon? Also, do they sell a 3 pack or are you saying to just order 3ea then you will get the discount?

malliekm

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2017, 05:53:45 pm »
I thought they use to offer a 3 and 6 pack but I don't see it on Amazon.  I bought three when they were $40 at Christmas...not as a bundle.
So I'm kinda spoiled to that price :D

k9kids

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2017, 06:00:45 pm »
Buy three Echo Dots in any color and use the coupon code DOT3PACK at checkout, and you’ll save $20 on your order.

iolinux333

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2017, 02:43:34 pm »
I'm glad I have two old dots with the volume ring. I have a new dot too and hate the volume buttons.