Echo & Alexa Forums

Changing Country/Time Zone to perth

eli

Changing Country/Time Zone to perth
« on: November 22, 2016, 06:17:35 am »
Hi All
I have followed all the detailed instructions in terms of using Chrome extension Request Maker.
I have followed the instructions exactly, but when I make a change in the browser to the location and "save it", the request maker , does not show any information.
I know its working, because if I brows =to another web page, Request Maker displays the data!!
Any ideas anyone?
Many thanks
Eli

TManOfficial

Re: Changing Country/Time Zone to perth
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 05:33:17 pm »
Hi All
I have followed all the detailed instructions in terms of using Chrome extension Request Maker.
I have followed the instructions exactly, but when I make a change in the browser to the location and "save it", the request maker , does not show any information.
I know its working, because if I brows =to another web page, Request Maker displays the data!!
Any ideas anyone?
Many thanks
Eli

Hi Eli, non related to your question but I am having troubles setting up my echo dot. Purchased in the U.S. and once I get my wifi connected, an error to fail registering my device comes up. Did you come across this issue as well? http://www.echotalk.org/index.php/topic,1431.0.html Here is my post topic and hoping you can assist. I am in Melbourne by the way. Cheers

Jerome

Re: Changing Country/Time Zone to perth
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2017, 03:26:30 am »
Hi All
Any ideas anyone?
Many thanks
Eli
Have a look here maybe.