Echo & Alexa Forums

Can no longer add to Amazon music playlists via web

jonj

Can no longer add to Amazon music playlists via web
« on: January 23, 2017, 07:43:12 pm »
Hi forum members,

I have an echo with the one device Amazon Music echo dot plan ($3.99) - UK Amazon account version.

I used to go to Amazon music, https://music.amazon.co.uk/ and create and add songs to playlists. However now it no longer works to add to playlists.

If I find some random song and choose "Add to Playlists" I get the following popup:

Amazon Music | Unlimited
With your current Amazon Music Unlimited plan, you can listen to Seeing the Real You at Last (Remastered) on one Amazon Echo. Upgrade to play music on all your favourite devices. £9.99 per month (Prime member pricing of £7.99 per month)

Can anyone confirm if this is the behavior for them as well?

Thank you,
Jon

Re: Can no longer add to Amazon music playlists via web
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 04:56:23 am »
if you have more than one echo, are you using the echo that is subscribed to the plan?  you cannot use different echos with the 3.99 plan.  i

jonj

Re: Can no longer add to Amazon music playlists via web
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 06:44:14 am »
No, I only have the 1 echo and that is the only device I use to play Amazon music.

However to manage playlists only via voice commands is a bit of a pain (and impossible for foreign language songs). So I use the Amazon Music website to create playlists and add songs to them (or used to, it no longer works). I don't actually listen to anything while doing that, so that error is a bit strange.