Echo & Alexa User Discussions and Support Forums

When a person is not breathing, permanent brain damage begins after 4 minutes and death in 6 minutes after that. Can you count on help arriving before that time? Learning proper CPR techniques is easy and you can learn it in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.

echo always offline in the app but corretly connect to wifi

Offline lud

echo always offline in the app but corretly connect to wifi
« on: December 27, 2016, 06:17:14 pm »
Hi all,
Today i have started installation of echo received from US, I'm based in Italy.
I have install app on iphone from us store but echo is not recognize for set up.
Only way is pc with explorer and connect to alexa.amazon.com.
I have set up wifi on echo but after that is not more possible to connect  to echo, only few time with Pc I can connect to echo on alexa.amazon.com otherwise con on alexa.amazon.co.uk and echo is always offline.
From app is always offline ( but from setting inside app there is alexa.amazon.co.uk and is not possible change it)
I have reset echo several time but without success.

Thanks for any help
Luigi

Re: echo always offline in the app but corretly connect to wifi
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2016, 10:43:00 pm »
Hi all,
Today i have started installation of echo received from US, I'm based in Italy.
I have install app on iphone from us store but echo is not recognize for set up.
Only way is pc with explorer and connect to alexa.amazon.com.
I have set up wifi on echo but after that is not more possible to connect  to echo, only few time with Pc I can connect to echo on alexa.amazon.com otherwise con on alexa.amazon.co.uk and echo is always offline.
From app is always offline ( but from setting inside app there is alexa.amazon.co.uk and is not possible change it)
I have reset echo several time but without success.

Thanks for any help
Luigi

I feel your pain because I posted a similar question months ago.
Dot is on wifi and skills work. I use the app or web page for less than a minute and I get, dot is offline and to make sure it's plugged in??????? Yet, the skills still work. Totally confused also.