Echo & Alexa User Discussions and Support Forums

When a person is not breathing, permanent brain damage begins after 4 minutes and death in 6 minutes after that. Can you count on help arriving before that time? Learning proper CPR techniques is easy and you can learn it in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.

Alexa doesn't find music even though listed on Unlimited

Alexa doesn't find music even though listed on Unlimited
« on: December 03, 2016, 07:15:51 am »
Just got my Echo and very happy with it, but have found a particular problem when looking for music.

This may just be an issue with a particular artist. I have signed up for Music Unlimited. If I ask Alexa to play music by Kirsty MacColl it only comes up with two songs. However, If I look in the Amazon Music App there is her whole catalogue listed

On the Alexa App, If I scroll through the list of artists she isn't even listed, but , as I say, she is in the catalogue on Unlimited.

So a few queries/observations
1) Would be interested to know if anybody else has the same problem with Kirty MaColl songs ?
2) How can I get Alexa to see all her songs ?
3) Why does the Alexa app not have the ability of searching for unlimited music rather than having to scroll through an extremely long list?
4) Why can I not ask the Amazon Music app to tell Echo to play, rather than playing on my iPad ? (I do get a strange message saying "Music is streaming from Echo. Tap Continue to start streaming on this device instead)
5) What's the best way to report a bug to the Echo support team ?

Any answers appreciated !

« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 01:46:06 pm by Phayuk »

Re: Alexa doesn't find music even though listed on Unlimited
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2016, 03:42:22 pm »
I have similar problems Alexa doesn't see music correctly like you'd expect.

Re: Alexa doesn't find music even though listed on Unlimited
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2016, 08:58:53 pm »
>>>  What's the best way to report a bug to the Echo support team ?

If I told you the number then you would not learn anything, so here's a hint:  try searching with google for "echo customer service phone number".  Sorry, but I have a long standing policy of not helping people with their homework.