Echo & Alexa Forums

Alexa and Harmony hub

Eugene

Alexa and Harmony hub
« on: November 16, 2016, 01:10:07 pm »
I have been trying for two weeks to get a response from Logitech but they won't answer my question(s).
The on-line instructions are too hard to understand for this 82 year-old fart, so I have to ask for help here.
I want to be able to change TV channels, control TV volume and mute functions and I need step-by-step instructions on how to do this. Please don't direct me to some web page because I don't understand what they are saying!
I have the Amazon Echo, Harmony Hub (No remote) and a Samsung Tab A tablet.
Please help me and respond to my email at erastber@tampabay.rr.com
Thanks,
Gene

DParker

Re: Alexa and Harmony hub
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2016, 02:15:59 pm »
I have been trying for two weeks to get a response from Logitech but they won't answer my question(s).

What do you mean by "won't answer"?  Do they hang up on you when you call support and ask questions?  Or do they just sit there at the other end of the line and not say anything?

The on-line instructions are too hard to understand for this 82 year-old fart, so I have to ask for help here.
I want to be able to change TV channels, control TV volume and mute functions and I need step-by-step instructions on how to do this. Please don't direct me to some web page because I don't understand what they are saying!

Well, given that this is a web page..what makes you think you'll understand what is said here?  How could we possibly make it any simpler than the step-by-step instructions that are given here...

https://support.myharmony.com/en-us/harmony-experience-with-amazon-alexa

...?

flowersrj

Re: Alexa and Harmony hub
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2016, 12:51:01 pm »
For one thing, the APP offers the defining of favorite channels but nowhere does it tell you how to use them with the ECHO.

-Rich