Echo & Alexa Forums

Echo Bud repeated failure

Boblinc

Echo Bud repeated failure
« on: April 17, 2020, 03:53:16 am »
Hi. I’m on my 3rd set of Echo Buds and for each set I’ve had the same problem. After about a month one of the buds has started to squeal (feedback noise) when being inserted into my ear and has then very soon failed or at least had very low volume. No amount of resetting or repairing helped - certainly for the first 2 sets. The current set seems to have recovered after a good clean and resetting/repairing 3 times. I’m using them with an iPhone Xs on iOS 13. Any thoughts? Is it something I’m doing or are others seeing the same issue? Thanks.

Re: Echo Bud repeated failure
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2020, 01:08:24 pm »
do you have an android phone that you can test it on to see if it might be an apple issue?   this is your third pair and seems to me there is something else going on instead of defected buds.   just wondering, what about when you are out and about, away from home?    you storing it anywhere there might be a strong magnetic field or strong wireless signals?  finally have you seen an ear doctor to see if it is you  ;-P   just teasing with the last one.