Echo & Alexa Forums

How to get Alexa to play playlist created on my uploaded Amazon music

jeffberryhill

While not new to Alexa I am starting to try and do more. Basic as they are. My current is working with my music. I've uploaded about 50 songs and created 3 different playlist.

What I would like to do is tell Alexa "Alexa play my country music playlist" or "Alexa play my Christmas playlist" or something like that but everytime I do it pushes me to "your Spotify account is not premium" or "your amazon music account is not premium"...

My question is this possible? I can login to Alexa on my phone and see the playlist and hit play and my playlist will play on my Echo and attached bluetooth speakers BUT if I want to control from my phone I'll just stay with my iTunes playlist ( again attached by BT to my external speakers ) and not add another application to deal with.

But I would really just prefer to be able to speak it...

Thanks in advance!!!

asianrocker

Re: How to get Alexa to play playlist created on my uploaded Amazon music
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 10:39:36 pm »
If you don't have premium then that is why it is Crystal clear what you have to do.

You need to pay to voice command a playlist is basically what it's telling  you.

Personally it's a waste of money IMO. but if you want a voice play you gotta pay. That's why they invented echo in the first place.