Echo & Alexa Forums

Can You Help Test An Alexa Skill? MyPetDoc

annette

Can You Help Test An Alexa Skill? MyPetDoc
« on: May 22, 2018, 11:23:40 pm »
Hi-

I hope it is ok to make this request on this forum.

My name is Annette, I work with Vet24seven, Inc. and we are launching a skill, MyPetDoc, on Alexa and Google Assistant. MyPetDoc provides pet health information to pet owners based on thousands of conversations between pet owners and veterinarians, and veterinary reference manuals. In addition to information provided by the bot, pet owners always have the option of speaking with a vet, live.

It is currently in test mode. Since you are early adopters and innovators, we’d be interested in your feedback of our beta version of MyPetDoc. Would you like to be a beta tester?  Asking a couple of questions and providing feedback will take about 10 min. You will receive a free phone consultation(s) with a licensed veterinarian in exchange for your testing. 

This is the ask of a beta tester:

- Ask MyPetDoc at least 2 questions (more if you like) from the 5 topic areas listed below.
- Between 4p - 9p PDT, opt to speak with a veterinarian via phone for at least one of the questions you ask. Your phone session with a licensed veterinarian (provided at no charge) will occur within 5 minutes of requesting it during that time period. You can have as many phone consultations with a veterinarian as you like if you select that option during your question, we just have a specific time period of 4p - 9p PDT daily reserved for beta testers if you request a live conversation with a vet. (You must have a US phone number for a phone session with a veterinarian)
- Report bugs or issues via a link provided to a simple Google form
- Ask your MyPetDoc questions, and complete your phone consultation with a veterinarian by Sunday, May 27th 9pm.
- Complete a brief survey of your experience after the beta test period. I’ll email it to you.

For our beta launch, we're covering 5 topic areas for cat and dog questions. Please ask your questions from the following topic areas.
Itching
Diarrhea
Vomiting
Urinary Issues
Eye Issues

If you are interested in testing, please visit http://askmypetdoc.com/beta-release/?utm_source=EU&utm_medium=F&utm_campaign=EUF and provide your name and email. Within 24 hrs you will receive an intro email from me and an email from our dev team with a the link to the test version of MyPetDoc.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Annette
Vet24seven, Inc
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 01:54:17 am by annette »