Echo & Alexa Forums

Where do you get discount codes for Amazon?

annade

Where do you get discount codes for Amazon?
« on: July 25, 2016, 05:24:24 am »
To save some money at a brick-and-mortar store, you might turn to clipping coupons. But in this day and age, you probably do a lot of your shopping online, especially as Amazon.com offers just about everything you might need to purchase, from books to electronics to groceries. On top of that, it has its own form of coupon: the promotional code.

There’s no need to cut with a pair of scissors along the dotted line anymore. All you have to do is copy and paste a promotional code at checkout to easily save some money. But where do you find these promotional codes? Not in the Sunday newspaper, but on the internet, of course!

I share one here for you.

$3 OFF coupon code: TJZ2UFSG
ASIN: B01E6SEGQU
 ;D ;D ;D

Yoda_One

Re: Where do you get discount codes for Amazon?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 08:50:50 am »
Kinja

Offline jwlv

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2016, 09:16:03 pm »
Some of you might already know this. I run several other web sites besides EchoTalk. One of them is http://www.AntiRebate.com -- Been running the site for over a decade.

In years past, I used to search the web high and low to add dozens of deals and discount codes manually every single day. Now I just collect the RSS feeds from other sites.

I'm certain you'll be able to find some discount codes for Amazon there as well as many other sites.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 02:25:19 am by jwlv »

annade

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2016, 10:12:05 pm »
Kinja

Yes, I like search around on Kinja too. Facebook review groups are good places to find varied deals too.

annade

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2016, 10:13:51 pm »
Some of you might already know this. I run several other web sites besides EchoTalk. One of them is http://www.AntiRebate.com -- Been running the site for over a decade.

In yeas past, I used to search the web high and low to add dozens of deals and discount codes manually every single day. Now I just collect the RSS feeds from other sites.

I'm certain you'll be able to find some discount codes for Amazon there as well as many other sites.

Great share, thank you!  :D