Echo & Alexa Forums

Lists created via Echo not showing up in app

Trob

Lists created via Echo not showing up in app
« on: January 05, 2019, 02:44:47 pm »
I'm new to Echo Dot having received one for Christmas. I've gotten pretty used to it and rarely touch my phone anymore except to make/receive calls and take photos. I've created two lists via the Echo, Shopping and Groceries. The Dot will repeat what's on the lists when I ask but the lists do not appear in the app under Lists. Why is that? Do I have to enable one of the offered lists in the app in order to visual see what's on them when at a store?

Re: Lists created via Echo not showing up in app
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2019, 02:52:49 pm »
you are looking in the wrong location.  sounds like you are opening the app, opening settings, then clicking on lists.   The proper location is when you first open the app, click on lists there. 

Trob

Re: Lists created via Echo not showing up in app
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2019, 02:55:53 pm »
you are looking in the wrong location.  sounds like you are opening the app, opening settings, then clicking on lists.   The proper location is when you first open the app, click on lists there.

Actually, it's the opposite. I found them under the Settings -> Lists.  It's the App home screen "Lists" where I didn't see them. Now that I know I'm good. But, last time at the store the app wouldn't open. It just stayed on the flash screen it displays when trying to open.