Get CPR certified in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.
Echo & Alexa Forums

Amazon Alexa - How to delete all pre-loaded lists except Shopping List and To Do

skdaddle

My wife and I only use Alexa for grocery shopping and To Do listing, how do I delete all the other pre-loaded lists and features we don't use on Alexa so my Shopping List defaults when I sign in?

If the above is not feasible, is there a way I can put a Shopping List icon on my phone's home page so I can just open the shopping list from there instead of being taken thru all the sign in hoops just to get to the Shopping List?

We are in our 70's and are trying to keep things simple...

Thanks,

skdaddle

You cannot remove the "Shopping" and "To Do" lists. they are native and permanent. Anything below the line where it says "My Lists" can be archived which removes them from the list of lists...
2 Echo Dots 2nd gen
2 echo dots gen 3 (no clock) -2 Echo Dot 3rd gen with Clock
1 echo dot Gen 4 with clock
1 Echo Spot
4 10" Fire Tablets
1 15' Echo show
23 Hue Lights 1 Hue bridge - 1 Amazon Smart plug outlet
One Ring Doorbell Pro
4 cell phones with Alexa app installed!
You should see My Apple Device List!

no widgets or icons for home screen.  I would like to see them too.  the best you can do is to find a skill that works with another list app that will sync with alexa's shopping list.  that is the only way to get an icon or widget on the home screen. 

on a side note, there is a skill called list assistant that will email your shopping list from alexa if you are wanting easier access to your lists.   

asianrocker

I don't know with your phone but the only list I see on my Alexa app is shopping and to do. I also use Alexa mostly for shopping list.

Do you open your list through the Alexa app? It works flawlessly that way for me.

I also don't get why you need to sign in Everytime. I just open my Alexa app and it's ready to go.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 03:29:41 am by asianrocker »