Echo & Alexa Forums

New devices and Microwave launch

MartinB999

New devices and Microwave launch
« on: September 21, 2018, 07:33:53 am »
Well, it's refreshing to see the new devices launched in the US - but we'll probably have quite a wait for these to come over to the UK......... I do hope it won't be as long as the Echo Connect which we were led to believe would be seeing at the beginning of the year - still not here! :-\ :-[ :-\

jacpam

Re: New devices and Microwave launch
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 08:46:40 am »
I'm not holding my breath, but have registered my interest for the Echo Connect, but clicking on the relevant button on the Amazon website.   Still says it will be available in 2018 but who knows......? :-\ >:(

AlanH

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2018, 11:35:05 am »
Most of the new devices are shown as being released on October 11, 2018 on Amazon's home page.

Laurel

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2018, 11:55:45 am »
I will be getting the Echo Auto for my car.  Not available in Canada, but I am close to US border so will go down and pick it up at a package receiver facility.  I wonder if the Echo Auto is something that would work in the UK?  I am on a forum for electric car owners in the UK and I might toss out the idea to them.  I keep all of our Amazon devices connected to Amazon.com versus Amazon.ca for many reasons such as increased features and the whole work ethic of .com is so much better than my experiences on .ca.