Echo & Alexa Forums

Radio.Com & Sonos One

Paul M

Radio.Com & Sonos One
« on: September 04, 2018, 08:00:40 pm »
I have a Sonos One with Alexa.  Recently (August 1st) several local radio stations left TuneIn Radio and went to Radio.Com.  I added Radio.Com to Sonos.   For several days I was able to ask Alexa to play a particular station on Radio.Com, and it would play.  Recently when I would ask her to play a station on Radio.Com she would first say something to the effect of "I see that you have Radio.com, would you like to open it?  After saying "Yes" she would ask for the station and after I gave the Call Letters, it would start playing.   Now, however within the past couple of days, she will say "Playing KRLD on Radio.com", then there is silence.  Nothing plays.  I have tried different Radio.com stations with the same result.  She always says "Playing XXXX on Radio.com, but then nothing plays.  Yet, I can go to my Sonos app and it shows that it is connected to Radio.com but nothing is playing on any of my Sonos speakers, including the Sonos One with Alexa.  Yet if I connect with the Sonos app those stations will play.   Any suggestions?