Echo & Alexa Forums

Reminders

Chris

Reminders
« on: June 25, 2018, 06:04:14 am »
My reminders are successfully pushed to my iPad.
However they will not push to my phone(huawei)

Calendar reminders successfully go to all devices.

Any advice?

asianrocker

Re: Reminders
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 06:18:52 am »
I'm guessing your phone is rooted? Maybe that's why. It should push notifications on your phone automatically if it doesn't. And it's not rooted it may not just be compatible.

asianrocker

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2018, 03:03:32 pm »
I found where you can turn on/off the push notification. It's in setting under reminders in alexa app. Maybe yours is just turned off for some odd reason. AFAIK it's default to on.

Laurel

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2018, 08:11:56 pm »
I have Samsung Note 8 and I have to go into settings on my phone and go to notifications and then app notifications and turn on notification permission for the Amazon Alexa app. 

Chris

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2018, 08:16:33 am »
Thanks guys. So far so good.
The phone will make a sound to indicate that a reminder has arrived.
Should I not hear that sound I will miss the reminder as nothing will show on the lock screen to indicate that a reminder had arrived. Should I forget to drag down from m the top of the screen to check---- divorce imminent!

Laurel

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2018, 11:10:54 am »
Thanks guys. So far so good.
The phone will make a sound to indicate that a reminder has arrived.
Should I not hear that sound I will miss the reminder as nothing will show on the lock screen to indicate that a reminder had arrived. Should I forget to drag down from m the top of the screen to check---- divorce imminent!
I get the same as you.  Maybe when you set your important reminders (or your spouse does) set two reminders of the same event spaced out 10 minutes apart or some random time?