Echo & Alexa Forums

iheart radio

asianrocker

iheart radio
« on: April 12, 2018, 02:09:14 pm »
Well, tried to play my local music via voice on my laptop and got very disappointed that windows had iheart radio as default music player without my consent!!!!! Ugh.

I have to install it, too, to use it. LAME! I can play iheart radio without installing it on alexa. I prefer tunein though. And that does not need installation on alexa either!

Just mad that I have to say longer command now to play my local music using groove. Lame Microsoft.!

asianrocker

Re: iheart radio
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2018, 04:11:41 pm »
Well, well. Microsoft has OFFICIALLY disappointed me. I wonder if they go to the forum and found out that cortana can play local music on groove? And they want people to pay for it or something so they remove the feature?

It's just ridiculous how cortana USED to play your local music on groove and now they are shoving iheart radio on MY throat!!! And FYI Microsoft, NO!! I won't install iheart radio. I too can play that game.

I have tunein on ALEXA!!! Without installation!!! Read that and weep.

This is a rant to Microsoft coz they made cortana lame by blocking groove access on it! I mean WTF!!! Groove is your built in music player! Something seriously wrong with y'all.

I'm out.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 04:15:10 pm by asianrocker »